Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 15.02.0659.004
Microsoft Exchange Server or Microsoft Exchange Server is a product specialized in messaging and collaborative software developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Server product line and is widely used in projects that use Microsoft as an infrastructure solution
The password for the zip file is : 123
One of Microsoft’s Server Series software projects, which is actually a subset of the Office suite, is a powerful Microsoft Exchange Server application that is primarily used to create and manage Mail Server. Sending, receiving and managing emails, as well as managing contacts and calendars is done by Exchange Server. This app enables access to mail over the Internet by connecting to an Outlook Web App or OWA Web server. The first version of the program was released in 1993 and then its first public release, Exchange Server 4.0, was released in 1996 and has become the best choice for creating mail servers.
Features and features of Microsoft Exchange Server software :
– Has full capabilities for sending and receiving and managing mail and contacts
– View and manage mails using a variety of desktop tools and their interfaces
– Ability to create a public folder for sharing incoming and outgoing mail
– Full synchronization with various versions of Office suite
– High security of email sending and receiving system
– Quick and advanced search for letters
– Support for very large storage space
– High speed of receipt and delivery of mail
– Create access levels and a variety of management settings
System Requirements :
See the software and hardware requirements .