Microsoft .NET Desktop Runtime 5.0 Build 29420 (32bit)
This program enables you to run existing Windows desktop applications. This release includes the .NET Runtime, you do not need to install it separately.
The password for the zip file is : 123
The Microsoft .NET Framework, or .NET Framework, is a software technology comprised of several programming languages provided by Microsoft. Another essential tool needed after every Windows installation is the .NET Framework Technology Launcher. is. By installing this tool, many software written with this technology will be guaranteed.
Microsoft.NET Framework Tips:
– Version 3.5 includes older versions.
– The latest installable version of Windows XP is version 4.
– Version 3.5 is disabled by default on Windows 8 and newer as well as Windows Server 2012 and newer, with the installer separately installed. It can also be activated by inserting the Windows disk into the drive or by mouting the Windows image into the virtual drive and then inserting the following command into the cmd environment (the X drive is the drive where Windows is located):
dism.exe / online / enable-feature / featurename: NetFX3 / Source: X: \ sources \ sxs / LimitAccess
– Some software needs a specific version of this tool due to design weaknesses and cannot detect higher versions of it in Windows. Therefore, it will not run on new windows where it is not possible to install older versions.
– Some software require this software without giving a specific error message. Therefore, it is best to install or enable this tool after installing Windows so that you do not encounter any errors in running such programs.